GENERAL RULES OF DISCIPLINE1. Be punctual, report to school and class on time. School begins at 8:00 a.m. If a student arrives in school after 8:00 he/she needs to report to the office to receive an admit/tardy slip. Students are discouraged from coming to school prior to 7:30 a.m. because of lack of adult supervision. Students purchasing breakfast are allowed in the cafeteria at 7:15 am.
2.Strive to be present every school day. In case of absence, parents should call the school in the morning of the absence and notify the teacher in writing upon the student's return to school.
3.Respect each other at all times. Disagreements will be settled by discussing the problem and seeking a solution that is fair to all concerned.
4.Buildings and the campus will be kept clean and neat. Do not deface or damage school property. Students who vandalize the school property will make restitution.
5.Maintain order when moving to different areas.
1. Do not run; running is a frequent cause of injuries.
2. The following are not allowed in school unless prior permission is granted by the school staff:
3. Radios, cell phones, pagers and other electrical equipment
4. Yoyos, darts, sling shots, and other potentially dangerous toys pets
5. skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, razors
6. valuables, extra money, computer games, items of sentimental value fireworks, matches
7. weapons or expensive toys gum