Transfer Certificate1. Parents should apply for T.Cs in the prescribed form available at the school.
2. At least one month notice should be given for the withdrawal of a student or one month fees should be deposited in lieu of that.
3. The application for the transfer certificate should be signed by the father/mother/legal guardian who had signed the Admission form the time of admission of the concerned student.
4. All dues must be cleared before a transfer certificate is issued. No transfer certificate will be issued when a student is withdrawn without prior notice .Quarterly fee payment once made will not be refunded.
5. No, fees, in any case, will be adjusted against the security Deposit (if any).
6. If the security deposit (if any) refund cheque is to be collected through a messenger ,the parents/guardians shall issue an authorization ;letter in favour of the messenger.
7. If the parents do not apply for refund of the Security Deposit within the period of the three months of the withdrawn of the student, the security Deposit amount will be forfeited.
9. The school office should be informed, if the cheque is required to be sent by post.
10. Generally, the school sends the cheque through ordinary post .However, if a parent wants his cheques by registered post he will have to deposit the registration amount with the office in advance. The address must be written clearly on the withdrawal form.